aka 'drunken sailor'
i wish you could smell its heady fragrance. it doesn't smell like any drunken sailor to me, unless that drunken sailor has been getting his drink on at the perfume counter at macy's. this is the kind of stuff that rocks my flipflops.
1) yesterday morning, i was so inspired to clean my fridge out with a toothbrush, every nook and cranny. and yes, i kept opening it up and peeking at it the rest of the day. sometimes, you just have to ride the morning caffeine wave and just do it.
2) ushpizin is a must-see.
3) i cannot believe that i am confessing this...but saturday, sage & carrie came over for the day and the four kids and i had a buffyfest. i blame my girl mary for any billyidol-induced crush on spike and for an uncontrollable urge to sneer/sing 'white wedding' each time he was on screen.
4) nathan's hotdogs are mandatory on the fourth of july. there's no denying it and i will be supplying it.
5) i cannot wait to listen to the beasties new cd, the mix-up.
6) before anyone watches no reservations, please watch the german original, mostly martha. then, you can chase with it some of that sweet aaron eckhart.
7) saturday, i scored four classical cds at an estate sale for a dollahbill each. beethoven & chopin were my childhood homedawgs.
8) i talk to my plants...and sometimes, i even sing to them. every time i prune or just breathe in the abovementioned rangoon creeper, i sing this verse of dr. dre's:
but i damn near got caught, cause my beeper kept beepin
now its time for me to make my impression felt
so sit back, relax, and strap on your seatbelt
9) my son is bringing his drummin' back. he had lost the foothold on this passion and i am so happy that he is bringin' it back. the garage will be his designated jamroom.
10) sometimes i wonder if target pumps some sort of highlyaddictive vapors into the air system that makes you want to get your targetfix weekly. if so, that is freaking brill.