Wednesday, June 20, 2007
the chronic utilitarian
when i brought these home, i promised babygirl that i would keep them filled. as scary as it could be, i would love to get my chronic jar&type fetish analyzed. oh, dr. dre, where art thou?
1) i wish i had known the man that previously owned these jars. he was my friend's beloved uncle and i know that we would have been as thick as thieves. i bought two pairs of his indian sandals, some plates for the cafe et vin table and two vintage tux shirts which i will sport, come the unhot season (november, for you nontexans).
2) the anticipation of waiting for rain is almost as wonderful as the actual rain itself. i want an unplug-the-computer kind of storm. bring it on.
3) if i didn't need my sturdy car, i would drive either a vintage ranchero or an el camino. something pimpalicious that could hold dirt.
4) i go to bed smiling about the next morning's coffee.
5) parker posey, i adore you. really, i do...but girl, why did you do fay grim? you, too, jeff goldblum. someone, puhlease, take their crackpipes.