6. little things drive me nuts.
7. my babies lived on pastina and i can't find it anywhere down here. good memories are made of pastina's ittybitty stars.
8. if i don't scratch the junque itch once a week, it unbalances my world. even if i turn up emptyhanded, at least i scouted.
9. i still get all giddy at a virgin magazine...one that no one has scratched&sniffed its perfume strips before me or has dogeared it.
10. oldskool country music still rocks my world.
11. luckenbach, texas is still one of my favorite places in the world.
12. i live on lists and goals --- be they mini or biggie. speaking of biggie, i still remember when biggie smalls was killed. he lived in the neighborhood that page had his studio & worked.
13. and i still love snoop dogg. donny & marie should have sang "i am a little bit country & i am a little bit gangsta rap" and i would have bought the vinyl.
14. malt-o-meal & its improper cookage is made of bad memories. my kids don't even know what it is.
15. i had never bought a tv dinner until my son begged for one and it was under the condition that he had to eat all of it. he did & he never asked me for another.
16. frozen food grosses me out still, even if those tiny banquet chickenpotpies were the highlight of my youth.