Wednesday, November 29, 2006
with everything that is going on, or which isn't going on but will, i am still excited about the holidays. when i found these beads & some vintage raspberrytinsel garlands while out thrifting, i caught the holidayhigh. this will be velvet's first Christmas and i am curious to her thoughts on the indoor trees. gunther still sleeps under the one in the livingroom every holiday.
after i found the raspberrytinsel garlands, vv & i were at target and guess what we saw? the same raspberry garlands but new and at ten times the price. how higher can you get?
i wish to composite 100 facts like my girl fiwa but where does one start? hers has flow...but i can start with five.
1. when i think of my childhood, it revolves around all of the libraries that sheltered me. i heart libraries.
2. i hate 'drive-bys'. seriously, i could easily shoot someone who thinks it is okay. so not okay.
3. i trust gardeners more than i trust most churchpeople.
4. i horde lotions & creams & all things goodsmelly. ooh, also lipgloss.
5. daniel craig is the hottest james bond ever. i hope that anyone who doubted his jamesbondness when casino royale was being filmed swallows their tongue & pokes their eyes so i can have their share of him.
well, off to greet the day. we go off on our annual Christmas treefarm pilgrimage on saturday. beyond psyched!