Friday, July 27, 2012
a pair of buttons
1) i haven't pushed fabric under the needle in a while. everything else, yes. fabric, no. after work yesterday, i made myself a work apron for a book class that i will be teaching in the fall.
2) oh, and her fraternal twinkie is in the shoppe.
3) this week, i watched julie delpy's 2 days in new york which followed up her 2 days in paris. i still think that she just might trump woody allen in her directing and writing. adorable.
4) if you are wanting to grow your hair out, a full moon cut in the sign of leo is the date to circle. yes, that is august 1st. august will have two full moons with a blue moon at the end of the month.
5) it is hard to believe that we are kissing friday again.what are you doing this last weekend of july?