Wednesday, December 15, 2010

everything that glitters is, um, glitter

everything that glitters is, um, glitter.

now, the holidays can begin.

1) my last final was today. i am so gonna miss my students and it really hit me that i will have all new students next semester which makes me want to laugh and cry at the same time.
2) all revisions on my final projects were turned in earlier today.
3) no more weekend classes and no more evening classes (to learn or teach) ---
4) next semester's design theory books have already been ordered and already received which leads me to believe that you can almost psych yourself into anything since i kept telling myself "ooh, presents!"
5) next semester's syllabi is copied and ready & waiting on my office desk.
6) with no time this semester to watch movies, i had to suspend my netflix and actually canceled it this morning for good. don't faint.

oh, yeah boi, the glitter is about to fly.

No comments: