Wednesday, November 24, 2010

tur(tle) day

feeding turtles

this extended holiday weekend with the kids is so needed. we cannot wait to slow ourselves down and not have to be anywhere. we have so much to be thankful for and here is ten for this moment.

1) for three resilient children who are on the right path and evolving to be who they are supposed to be
2) for their support and love for each other
3) for our continued protection and health
4) for a fridge full of things to feed them this week
5) for the last weekend graduate class completed
6) for deadlines that are met, each and every time
7) for my students this semester (and every semester) who freaking rock the casbah!
8) for my colleagues and professors who are amazingly brilliant
9) for the gift of eeking out an artful existence
10) for chocolate and cheese (but not in the same mouthful)

what are you thankful for?

2 comments:

jackie said...

Well I'm thankful that I can come here and keep in touch with you Dawn!

Thankful for soooo much. I am blessed beyond what I deserve.

Glad you're happy buddy.

annie said...

I miss you!!!