Sunday, November 11, 2007
oh em gee. the afterstitch is worse than a hangover.
notes to self:
1) "take less shite" (actually, this is note from boothe.)
2) stay in hotel on the next block
3) focus on taking some good photos
4) wear comfortable shoes
5) plan on the afterparty of the afterparty
while we loaded up last night, ninety proof across the street was pounding out some warren G and some lovely technorap. *sigh*
anyway, it was a freaking blast. load-in was easy. other vendors & crowd freaking rocked the casbah. besides being bonetired, sign me up for next year. this is the only photo that came out lessnonblurrier. so pitiful. (the project runway dude was bradley baumkirchner.) i made extras of ornaments & thingies and will post them on my etsy or the blog itself this week.
highlights of the night: (not in order of highlightness, but order of brain)
1) the freaking djs who freaking rocked the casbah. anyone who will mix wonderland avenue's 'white horse', prince, the cars (kerren, were you still there when they played that?) and the et cetera is my kind of wonderful.
2) seeing my friend kerren who wasn't the designated driver of her clump of friends *yeah kerren* she looked beautiful and happy and, of course, that made me happy.
3) meeting my sister's friend carol who doesn't know yet that she is new friend
4) meeting wildwomen from san antonio who don't know yet that they are new friends
5) having a highschool/college friend come to my booth and recognize me from back in the day. mark, it was great to see you & meet your girlfriend! it was such a timewarp moment that you could have seen the little braingears stop for a second. i really did remember you, but had to figure out from what life. thank you for coming by my booth, dude.
now, on to unloading my car and loading another cup of coffee.