Thursday, June 07, 2007
the L word and a tenspot
in a week's time, i have been told that i think too much and *evil grin* smile too much, which has lead to this week's statement to be 'what the F?', spoken in the quizzical nature in this beloved youtubeskit.
okay, i think too much, but really is there such a thing of smiling too much? seriously, now. well, i have been thinking and a tenspot is in order.
1) i am a libertarian, straight ticket and all, folks. i have to sleep at night and have to vote the L word, even though i have been told that it is wasting a vote numerous times. i feel good cancelling one freaking nonlibertarian vote out. i tripledogdare you to take the quiz.
2) yes, music is huge in my life, but isn't a dealbreaker for me. i cried when i first heard tift merritt's good hearted man and my summer anthem is timbaland & fall out boy's one & only. so, bring it on.
3) i love my new old croquet set and promise not to sell this one. you can shoot me with my squirrel gun if i contemplate it.
4) documentaries rock my world. maxed out was bloody incredible.
5) i marvel at LL cool J. how does he look finer than he did back in the 80s? whatever he is having, i want a tall order of it, too.
6) i do good yard.
7) i believe in love, ixnay on marriage (tough year, folks) and uh, hell no on baby carriage.
8) being an 8th generation texan brings a deep sense of pride.
9) i have my oldest son to thank for turning me on to weeds. the casting and writing hits me in my happy place.
10) saws scare me, but i am about to break open my new jigsaw so i can work on a new table.